Home : Arts - Culture : Artists Painting : Other Artists
Access Mexico Connect's Links Resource: Arts - Culture: Artists Painting: Other Artists
- Art From Mexico- Showcases the work of eithne Malcolmson who psecializes in watercolors and oils with native themes.(Added: Sat Sep 23 2000 Hits: 443 Rating: 3.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Arte Mestizo- Art of Ricardo Duffy(Added: Tue Nov 14 2000 Hits: 232 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Charles Harker Art- Paintings of an artist who divides his time between Mexico and Arizona. The paintings are imaginary, expressionistic scenes which reflect his experience in these two places.(Added: Wed Aug 20 2003 Hits: 147 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dolores Valenza | Figural Painter - Sculptor- Fine art galleries of figurative oil paintings, bronze sculptures, porcelain figurines, fine jewelry design and fabrication. Biography and artist statement. Site in spanish, english and italian.(Added: Thu Jan 08 2004 Hits: 111 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Jesus Ibarra- Jesús Ibarra can usually be found in his spacious studio. Located above his home, it is accessible only by ladder! Painted almost exclusively in watercolor on heavy cotton paper, most of his paintings areabout 25" x 19" (63cm x 48cm).(Added: Sun Aug 13 2000 Hits: 380 Rating: 8.65 Votes: 23) Rate It
- Jose Baray- José Baráy earned a Master of Fine Arts degree from the University of Mexico in 1969. He toured the United States and Canada from the late 1960s and into the 1980s, exhibiting his work and becoming well-known in art circles.
Befriended by American painter Georgia O'Keeffe, Baráy designed the famous garden and laid its flagstone at her Ghost Ranch home near Abiquíu, New Mexico. Her influence can be seen in some of his works.
His home and studio sit alongside the Copper Canyon train stop.(Added: Sun Aug 13 2000 Hits: 529 Rating: 8.76 Votes: 28) Rate It
- Kamilo Almanza- Kamilo Almanza can be found in the studio above his home late into
the night. Son of a Tarahumara Indian father and a Mestizo mother, he reflects both cultures in his work.
Almanza works with many materials, including oils, acrylics, automotive paint, charcoal, clay, pencil, ink, and so on. His paintings are on heavy cotton paper, most of them measuring about 25" x 19" (63cm x
48cm).(Added: Sun Aug 13 2000 Hits: 568 Rating: 8.03 Votes: 30) Rate It
Pages Updated On: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 08:47:43
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.