Home : Education : Learning Spanish
Access Mexico Connect's Links Resource: Education: Learning Spanish
- ACENTO LATINO - Learn Spanish in Arequipa, Peru- Acento Latino - Through our private Spanish lessons we guarantee personalized learning and a friendly environment.
To improve our students communication is our main goal.
Learn Spanish in Arequipa, Peru and you won't regret it...(Added: Tue Jul 18 2006 Hits: 114 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Baja California Language College- Spanish Immersion Programs for students at all proficiency levels.
Ensenada is only 80 miles south US/Mexico border on the Pacific Ocean. Small Group, Private and Executive courses are offered throughout the year as are Mexican Cooking Workshops. The Medical Spanish Program is certified by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
(Added: Fri Mar 10 2006 Hits: 95 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Britt Servicios Lingûisticos- Britt Servicios Lingüisticos- Private Spanish classes with comp. accommodations in Acapulco. Expert staff. Flexible schedules. (744) 480-2181, email@example.com, www.acabritt.com(Added: Thu May 24 2007 Hits: 53 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 9) Rate It
- BRITT SERVICIOS LINGUISTICOS- Britt Servicios Lingüisticos- Private Spanish classes, short-term programs for visitors. Expert staff. Flexible schedules. 52 55 5207 9516, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dfbritt.com
NOTE: We've relocated back to Mexico DF (no longer in Acapulco). Sorry, had trouble deleting the first link.(Added: Tue Feb 03 2009 Hits: 13 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cabo Bob's Mexico Slang 101- Cabo Bob's MEXICAN SLANG 101 © is the ultimate guide to Spanish slang as spoken in Mexico. This book is slim, but potent.
P.S... Don't miss Cabo Bob's long-awaited next book, MEXICAN JOKES 102 ® for the lighter side of learning the language.(Added: Thu Jun 05 2008 Hits: 34 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- CLS - Cuernavaca Language School- Speak & live Spanish in a unique learning experience in Cuernavaca, Mexico, the Eternal Springtime City. The CLS effective method of instruction, the homestay accommodations and the city charming environment provide the student a unique and rewarding experience. Total immersion programs at all levels year-round.(Added: Tue Jul 19 2005 Hits: 130 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Con Acento Latino- Spanish lessons for foreigners. Cultural and social activities to live the Mexican Culture. Translation and text editing services.(Added: Sat Sep 06 2008 Hits: 23 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Glencoe Online Spanish Series- Great interactive site that corresponds to their books but can be used without. Requires Macromedia Shockwave for great interactive (drag n' drop) quizzes and games.(Added: Tue Aug 07 2001 Hits: 235 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Guadalajara Language Center- Guadalajara Language Center - http://www.glc.com.mx: Learn Spanish in Mexico. Guadalajara Language Center offers Spanish Language Courses and the chance to live with a Mexican Family for an unforgettable cultural experience at competitive prices. We offer regular and intensive group courses (no more than 6 students ) and private tutoring. Subscription Free.
(Added: Tue Jun 01 2004 Hits: 127 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn and Improve Spanish Naturally!- Monthly magazine designed to improve Spanish while learning about culture, travel and life in Mexico. High interest articles written in beginning Spanish with bilingual glossary! Free flashcards with every order!(Added: Sat Oct 12 2002 Hits: 214 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Learn Spanish- Learn Spanish online quickly and easily using one of the best developed learn Spanish learning packs around.(Added: Wed Sep 13 2006 Hits: 89 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish- Learn Spanish online quickly and easily using one of the best developed learn Spanish learning packs around.(Added: Fri Aug 25 2006 Hits: 90 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish in Chiapas- We offer 2, 4, and 8 week programs in intensive Spanish immersion in beautiful Chiapas. Free homestay with every course.(Added: Thu Jun 22 2006 Hits: 100 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish in Cuzco Peru- Learn Spanish in cuzco peru, courses accord you requirements, spanish immersion courses, stardard, individual, accommodation, volunteer work, excursions cultural workshops, all our teachers have university degree(Added: Tue Oct 04 2005 Hits: 126 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish in Mexico- Learn Spanish in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Queretaro, Mexico(Added: Tue Feb 17 2009 Hits: 12 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish in Peru. Learn Spanish Free- Learn Spanish Language a fast and fun way with Machu Picchu Spanish School in Cusco, Peru. Also you found Free Spanish Resources Online to Learn Spanish Language for free, developed by our Spanish Teachers(Added: Mon May 26 2003 Hits: 161 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish Language Schools- Learn Spanish with Abroad Languages language in Spain, Peru and Mexico with Abroad Languages.(Added: Thu Feb 17 2005 Hits: 107 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish Today- Learn Spanish on-line for FREE! Learn Spanish using interactive audio/visual lessons to learn over 500 words of the Spanish language for FREE!(Added: Fri Feb 21 2003 Hits: 244 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Learn Spanish Today- Learn Spanish on-line for free, using interactive audio/visual lessons.(Added: Mon Oct 11 2004 Hits: 140 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Más arriba, an electronic workbook- Más arriba (©2001 by Gary Aitken) is an electronic workbook of introductory Spanish language exercises, based on visual association. Although the material of Más arriba is designed to accompany the Brief Edition of ¡Arriba! Comunicación y cultura (©2001 by Prentice Hall), you may discover that the exercises can be adapted quite easily to other textbooks and approaches.(Added: Tue Aug 07 2001 Hits: 206 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Medicine in Mexico: Prehispanic, Institutional, Alternative- 3 week program involves morning Spanish classes and afternoon trips to local traditional docs, hospitals, and clinics to learn about traditional and institutional medicine there. A homestay is included in the tuition including 3 meals a day.(Added: Mon Aug 04 2008 Hits: 26 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 08:47:48
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.