Home : Travel - Tourism : Tours
Access Mexico Connect's Links Resource: Travel - Tourism: Tours
- 'Cancun Discounts'- Cancun's leading discount tour and activity provider. Every tour in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and the Mayan Riviera.(Added: Thu Sep 01 2005 Hits: 153 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- 'Puerto Vallarta Tours'- Discounts on every tour and activity in Puerto Vallarta. 24 hour customer service and a free discount card. See why we're known as the Friendly Faces of Puerto Vallarta.(Added: Thu Sep 01 2005 Hits: 160 Rating: 2.80 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Admire Mexico Tours- Whether you like art, nature, archeology, architecture, adventure or just would like to feel what really Mexico is, allow Admire Mexico Tours show you the way! Get to know Colima -Comala as it needs to be seen!
Do you want to practice your spanish, no problema. Tours can be offered in Spanish.
Because 3 days are not enough to get a glimps of the Colima Comala area Admire Mexico Tours offers you several options!
(Added: Sun Feb 04 2007 Hits: 110 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Best On Puerto Vallarta- Information and reservations for tours and activities in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Find excursions like snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin swims, fishing, canopy tours, party cruises and more.(Added: Mon Dec 17 2007 Hits: 50 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Caravan Tours- Offers all-inclusive escorted tours, cruise and vacation packages through Copper Canyon and Mexico, Costa Rica, Galapagos Islands, Canada and the U.S.(Added: Fri Feb 06 2004 Hits: 153 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Cooking with Cuata- Mexican Cooking Vacation - all-inclusive classes, accommodation, day tours - Mazatlan(Added: Thu Mar 15 2001 Hits: 178 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Day of the Dead Tours Oaxaca- Day of the Dead Tour Oaxaca 2008. An itinerary carefully chosen to experience the most time-honored and expressive holiday of Oaxaca. It is an example of the harmonious relationship between Christianity and the pre-hispanic traditions found in the state of Oaxaca.
(Added: Mon Apr 07 2008 Hits: 40 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dos Palmas,Playa del Carmen,Tulum,mayan ceremony,temazcal- Dos Palmas,Playa del Carmen,Tulum,Enjoy magical experience inside the nature,Playa del Carmen tours,mayan ceremony,temazcal(Added: Sun May 15 2005 Hits: 138 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- EcoColors- Ecotourism in the Maya World. Ciclyng, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, birdwatching, archeological sites, mayan comunities(Added: Tue Jul 24 2001 Hits: 235 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Explore Mexico Tours- Mexico tours offer all of the information you need for exciting and pleasurable Mexican vacations. (Added: Thu Nov 01 2007 Hits: 66 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Iluminado Tours- Iluminado Tours is designed to introduce you to the people and culture of the Yucatan in safe, fun, relaxing and entertaining ways.(Added: Thu May 29 2003 Hits: 163 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Mayan Tour- The Mayan Tour
This Tour Includes:
* Services of a professional archaeological guide, Spanish professor,.
· *Home stay with Mexican families.hotel taxes service charges, and tips for
· * 3 Meals
· *All entrance fees to parks and archaeological sites are included in the program.
· *Complete program of sightseeing and cultural events as described.
* 3 hr classes: Spanish, History, Anthropolgy, Politics, etc...
* We will visit Mayan families, Mayan healers(shamans), etc
More About the Mayan Tour
* 2 Times a year: Summer: June, July and August.
Winter: 3th week of December.
* We will travel around Chiapas state Mexico, your will land in Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport (Chiapas state capital), we will take care of everything: meals, tours, Museums and
Ruins fees, Spanish and cultural classes, etc.
2005: Summer July 15 to July 29.
Winter Dec 16 to Dec 30
*If you want to stay longer we can help you.
Costs: $2,000 usd per adult and 2x1 for children under 15 years old
Reservation: $250 usd per person
Jose Luis Sarinana-Ortiz
% The Graves
1240 Hillensdale Dr SE
Salem, Or 97302
Jose Luis Sarinana Ortiz
2a. Sur-Oriente # 1472
Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas c.p. 29090
(Added: Sat May 28 2005 Hits: 151 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Mexico From Behind- Eye-Opening Cultural and Educational Expeditions, Adventures, Day Trips and Weekend Tours in Central Mexico.(Added: Mon Nov 17 2003 Hits: 164 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mexico Tours- Mexkultour offers tailored tours across Mexico for the traveler interested in exploring Mexico's cultural heritage.(Added: Mon Dec 10 2007 Hits: 62 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mexico Travel Plan- Mexico Travel Plan allows you to build your own Mexican trip by using our extensive menu of Mexico travel 'modules'. These modules are essentially bite-size travel experiences to some of the best places in Mexico. Pick and choose the modules you like the look of best and we'll arrange your request into a Travel Plan. If you need some inspiration check out our suggested itineraries which are combinations of the modules already put together using our experience, to allow you to see and do as much as possible within your time constraints.(Added: Mon Nov 03 2008 Hits: 22 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Mexploration Photography workshop- 7 day photo workshop in Lake Chapala, Mexico area, for all levels of photography. For people who want a more adventurous vacation, who want to see and photograph the true Mexico, away from the standard tourist resorts and towns. Stay in B&B in charming Ajijic, near restaurants, boutiques, plaza, but travel each day to nearby small villages and towns, and also to Guadalajara. $1895.00 includes all transportation (including to and from airport), hotel, breakfast, some lunches, dinners, daily working prints provided and critique/review sessions and more. Hands-on personalized instruction plus a couple of seminars. In the evenings, listen to great Mexican music, sip on margaritas and try out salsa dancing!(Added: Wed Jul 11 2007 Hits: 61 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Oaxaca Guide Service- Private tour service to all archaeological sites, artisans(pottery, clay, woodcarving, weaving), village markets and colonial churches in and around Oaxaca City.(Added: Thu Jul 26 2001 Hits: 244 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Playa del Carmen Tours- Put some adventure in your vacation with a Yucatan Explorer tour. Adventures include ATV, F1 powerboat, snorkeling, and aerial flight tours in the Riviera Maya.(Added: Tue Apr 22 2008 Hits: 35 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- PUERTO VALLARTA TOURS AND EXCURSIONS- Puerto Vallarta Tours & Activities
Browse our Puerto Vallarta tour catalog and take a look at some of the fun things to do while you are visiting Puerto Vallarta. From ATV Tours to Canopy Tour,Horseback Riding,city tours, Dune Buggies,Sightseeing,Booze Cruises,Fishing,Whale Watching,catamarans, sailing boats, yatchs, mexican fiestas, scuba diving, snorkeling, waterskiing,Wakeboarding, etc. we here at Things to do in Vallarta have tickets for some of the best adventures in the city. And any information that you like to know about puerto vallarta.(Added: Wed Dec 10 2008 Hits: 26 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 9) Rate It
- Puerto Vallarta Tours- Affordable land, water, and eco tours in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We'll match any competitor's price!(Added: Tue Jun 24 2008 Hits: 30 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Real Mexico Adventure Tours- REAL MEXICO ADVENTURE TOURS is a Canadian agency that provides Cultural Tours in Mexico. Our tours are affordable and fun!(Added: Thu Aug 17 2006 Hits: 99 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 08:48:05
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.